My Hobby Space

The base of the Black Coach will be my next post but I always like seeing painting areas etc so here is a post on mine.


The desk was from Ikea, called a Fredde. Lots of random bits on top, plus dice and future projects. 


On the desk the drawer units are from Hobbyzone.pl. I like the way they look and modularity of them. Not the cheapest things ever - they come “flat packed” and are assembled with wood glue. I just need to borrow the labeller from work!


I use GW paints mostly but have Scale 75 metallics, Secret Weapon washes, Minitare Ghost Inks, Green Stuff Worlds Colour Changing paints and I have a lot of Vallejo Game Colour paints too elsewhere I use sometimes.

Under the desk is and airbrush, compressor and spray booth so I can use it all indoors.


The rest of the room has Ikea Kallax shelves with some (!) of my board game collection! Three of the shelves have compartments for displaying my minis in.



Hopefully some more Black Coach progress soon!!

Comments