Black Coach - Part 1

I remember the original Black Coach and it was great looking with awesome fluff and rules bit the miniature was quite dated.


And then this happened!


I recently acquired the new Black Coach and thought it would be good to write about the building and painting process. To start though here are some unboxing pictures:

In the above pic is a sleeve. Slide it off to get this box:


And inside the box are the sprues. It always surprises me when you see sprues how small it all looks!


I decided to assemble this in parts to make painting easier. I started with the coach and assembled the main carriage, leaving the coffin and top of coach seperate:


For these parts I will stick with the studio paint scheme. Not sure on the flame/spectral bits of the wheels yet. There’ll be a new post soon once painted!

Comments